is this allowed

Ok so basicly my samp server has closed down. and an week later ((aka now) i have decided to remake an server but with an new name etc and i want to make an ad. But my server ip is still the same as the hosting never ran out. Can i still make the server ad even trough the ip is the same but the rest of the server is not the same

I've read your post three times, but still, what's your problem?

Ok even though this was a bit confusing to understand, I think you're trying to say that you have the same IP of your server but are running a different gamemode? If so, it depends if you currently have an active thread in the advertisement section, if you do you can try edit the post (if possible). If you haven't already posted an advertisement, go for it but you must make sure you abide to the rules before posting:

Quote:

1) Do not post more than one server advertisement in a month.

2) you cannot make replies, bump, or in any other way get your previously posted ad to jump to the top. You can EDIT it though.

3) Do NOT have your buddies post an advert for your server after you've posted one. You must OWN the server you are posting an ad for.

4) Do NOT post an ad if your server's IP address starts with the following numbers:

These are internal addresses ONLY and the only people who will see them are the ones on YOUR private network. Nobody else in the world can see a server with that address, so don't blow your one advertising chance by posting an address nobody will ever be able to reach.

5) This is not a place to advertise clans/free server hosting/hosting companies

6) General forum rules apply.

Also note that when we remove your topics (but not ban you), we don't give any notification. So creating a new topic because you don't know where the other one went is still counted as re-posting it.

Also you must have a reputation point of greater than 5 before posting.

he always asks about this

i think he means, He changed everything but his server ip. So it its same as his old server but he has an active ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagaming
Посмотреть сообщение
i think he means, He changed everything but his server ip. So it its same as his old server but he has an active ad
yes that is what i mean

You have to wait 1 month before you can post another server ad, after 1 month (( 30 days )) you can re-post another advertisement once you reach 5 reputation (( you have -4 ))

Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_tim
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to wait 1 month before you can post another server ad, after 1 month (( 30 days )) you can re-post another advertisement once you reach 5 reputation (( you have -4 ))

Good Luck.
even tro i have -4 rep i can still posts ads, As once you have gained the permissions to posting ads. It dont get removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew1211
Посмотреть сообщение
even tro i have -4 rep i can still posts ads, As once you have gained the permissions to posting ads. It dont get removed
Thats odd i trough you needed 5 rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats odd i trough you needed 5 rep
You do, but if you reach 5 and then go below 5 (as you can lose and gain reputation) you don't lose your privileges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskull42
View Post
You do, but if you reach 5 and then go below 5 (as you can lose and gain reputation) you don't lose your privileges.
so in other words once hes got 5 rep he gains the permissions and if people give him -4 rep he still has it ?

Just edit the current one, it says one ad per month, not every month per server. That's how I see it.