server

my server is sometime likenot working,it works players can login some lines are reapeted fast (random msgs) and server closes the connection for the player

and sometimes this happens

Code:
[03:33:03] Incoming connection: 124.43.199.129:14868
[03:33:33] Kicking 124.43.199.129 because they didn't logon to the game.
for the players they dont see the loin box (my server works very well before)

pls help

and the other problem is
Code:
18:40:33] Connecting to ...........ip

[18:40:33] Connected. Joining the game...
and the server closes the connection but server works when its restarted i cant be restarting every time

Are you home hosting this? or which host are you using?

im using ultra host not only me who has the problem i guess https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=413146 pls some1 help us

Did you contact te host to see if they can help?

The server is probably too busy processing something (a loop perhaps) to handle the incoming connection.

I had this happen when I had an infinite loop within a command. The server started doing that after the command was entered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
View Post
The server is probably too busy processing something (a loop perhaps) to handle the incoming connection.

I had this happen when I had an infinite loop within a command. The server started doing that after the command was entered.
wat should i do now? what did u do to solve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter22
View Post
wat should i do now? what did u do to solve it?
We removed the infinite loop.

no my server was running well all these days im sure there is nothing wrong with it,but the problem is i think is with the streamer,i downloaded the lastest version adn recompiled adn the prob started i guess

and how can i look for infinite loop?

my server is offline for a week noone cant help me anyone pls help me