Host that takes mobile payments?

I'm curious to know if any host takes mobile payments? I know Volt host takes onebip, but I want something compatible with AT&T.

Thanks.

I know "onetsolutions". It's the only one i've seen there.

Volt-host.

Volt-Host

Once again, mobile or phone payments are by far the most stupid ways to pay. Get a damn bank account, or if you are too young for that, dont get a server.

Or you can just host yourself a server but expect electricity bills !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Once again, mobile or phone payments are by far the most stupid ways to pay. Get a damn bank account, or if you are too young for that, dont get a server.
What he said.

Mobile or Phone payments is often used without the parents or bill payers consent.
So in a way Volt-host can generate more sales from kids wanting their own servers. You should ask volt-host on what the most used payment method is.

Volt-Host is best

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDK1LLA
Посмотреть сообщение
Mobile or Phone payments is often used without the parents or bill payers consent.
So in a way Volt-host can generate more sales from kids wanting their own servers. You should ask volt-host on what the most used payment method is.
We prefer PayPal over OB, OneBip is outrageous on fees and we only keep it around for people who don't have PayPal available in their country.