I got a good News for all the Egyptians playing SAMP

LOL , Thanks for announcing that , I'm very happy !! Really Thanks

Thanks too , I will go and register now . +REP for that

I am an egyptian, but yet because we can only send or receive funds, but not link a credit card :/ and yes we can receive funds, because I sometimes work and they send me money on PayPal, duh !
EDIT: Anyway it supports Egypt a while ago, because I am completing almost 7 months receiving and sending money !

Nvm, he added my credits xD

GUYS, this is old enough and I can prove that I was sending and receiving money a while ago before you even made this survey and how come would PayPal just add Egypt for some boy who asked them ? please explain iit to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
View Post
GUYS, this is old enough and I can prove that I was sending and receiving money a while ago before you even made this survey and how come would PayPal just add Egypt for some boy who asked them ? please explain iit to me
Egypt , was not supported by PayPal before ..

I have evidence that can show that I was sending and receiving funds even before you made that survey

Quote:
View Post
I have evidence that can show that I was sending and receiving funds even before you made that survey
I know that you can send money , But your PayPal wasn't located on Egypt. I know you In Real Life . You go to the bank and asked them to make you a Visa Internet . That's why but it wasn't allowed for all Egyptians.

Now I understood, you just meant that we can Egypt as our country when we sign up blah blah like that ?

Quote:
View Post
Now I understood, you just meant that we can Egypt as our country when we sign up blah blah like that ?
Yes , That you now can register as an Egyptian . Not register your account on another country and when you login it will be www.paypal.com/us or what ever now , you can register choosing Egypt and when you log in you the location will be Egypt to save you from the limits ( www.paypal.com/eg ) I hope you understood.

Yup I did. Thanks Ibrahim.

Quote:
View Post
Yup I did. Thanks Ibrahim.
You are welcome (: NP

It's amazing SAMP is played in all these countries, not just the English speaking ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
View Post
It's amazing SAMP is played in all these countries, not just the English speaking ones.
Just to notice you , All the Egyptians that playing SA-MP , They are Just playing ENG Server.

But not all people can speak English xDDD

great for people to donate to servers etc

Quote:
View Post
But not all people can speak English xDDD
Not all the Egyptians can speak a good English but they can speak xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415
View Post
great for people to donate to servers etc
You don't know the Egyptians XD XD