YSI\y_timers

Alright, I am having a problem here. None of the timers are being called. There is no reason to show code here, because my problem is simple, timers don't work. They don't throw any errors in my code, but they do not count while the server is running.

I honestly like the old version of y_timers way better than this new version. But if someone could help me get these timers working, that would be great. Maybe show me how to set up a timer function, because obviously I am doing something wrong.

I already followed the tutorial that he wrote on the forums, and they still didn't work.

Thanks for anyone's help.

No Code = No Help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
View Post
No Code = No Help.
Then don't help. There is no code to post really. It's just simply that "timer TimerName[DELAY](PARAMETERS)", doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDivine
View Post
Then don't help. There is no code to post really. It's just simply that "timer TimerName[DELAY](PARAMETERS)", doesn't work.
Don't be ignorant. You may have done something faulty in the code causing this to happen.

After running my advanced human regular expression plugin on your post, the function returned "WE NEED CODE".