Attach/connect a FS to a GM ?

Hey , Can we use things that we have in the gamemod (e.g [pAdminLevel]) in a FS that we don't have enums ....

to explain more :

for example : I have in Gamemode teams with their commands/stuffs.....

I have a /equip FS how to check the teams in the FS , should I define them?

NB : these above are only examples ...

thanks.

Sorry But Filterscripts are Seperated from your GM,So you cannot Use Filterscript codes in your gm,unless you define them and move the filterscript inside your Gm,Hope this answers your question.

If you want to share variables, you can use player-variables (see wiki SetPVarInt), but it's not really possible (or ideal) to be sharing entire arrays/enums. Use an include instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdi499
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry But Filterscripts are Seperated from your GM,So you cannot Use Filterscript codes in your gm,unless you define them and move the filterscript inside your Gm,Hope this answers your question.
Thank you it helped me , I thought about this idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to share variables, you can use player-variables (see wiki SetPVarInt), but it's not really possible (or ideal) to be sharing entire arrays/enums. Use an include instead.
Thanks , & yea I want to share entire things especially arrays & enums , I think I only have to put FS to the GM (will make GM longer but don't have other ways.)