SA-MP Key bug (Chat)

Well, I am here to ask you all about the problem I am currently experiencing. The problem is that this bug came out of no where. The keys get exchanged with each other. For instance, z is y and y is z; confusing isn't it? same for shift and trailing slash and as well as the brackets. All the keys are randomly exchanged with each other.

I would love to get a quick response as this problem is giving me a headache now.

Thanks FalconX

This is not a samp problem, I get the same "bug" while I play Battlefield 3. Somehow the language bar gets modified.

CTRL+SHIFT changes your keyboard language, changing the layout of your keys as well.

The problem is from your keyboard
Do you use CP or laptop ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimash
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is from your keyboard
Do you use CP or laptop ?
Didn't help me, anyone else?

Quote:

This is not a samp problem, I get the same "bug" while I play Battlefield 3. Somehow the language bar gets modified.

Well, this so called "bug" only occurs in SA-MP here, got any solution ?

Quote:

CTRL+SHIFT changes your keyboard language, changing the layout of your keys as well.

Didn't help me either?

C'mon, I am looking for the solution from a long time :/

One idea for your problem :

Buy a wireless keyboard ( maybe can work because i think your keyboard is crashed )

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimash
Посмотреть сообщение
One idea for your problem :

Buy a wireless keyboard ( maybe can work because i think your keyboard is crashed )
Keyboard is not really an issue. You see, I am typing from the same keyboard I play SA-MP. So, that clearly shows that my keyboard is fine.

Anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconX
Посмотреть сообщение
Keyboard is not really an issue. You see, I am typing from the same keyboard I play SA-MP. So, that clearly shows that my keyboard is fine.

Anyone else?
Reinstall your keyboard driver
And
Make sure your control panel did not changed

Press T to open the chatbox and press ALT+SHIFT.

This should fix your problem.

Thank you;

ALT + SHIFT worked well

FalconX