[FilterScript] Simple Animation System [20+ Animations]

Hello SA-MP community, I am here making this post trying to gather some reputation for a server im making, I will not ask for reputation but earn it, therfor I will be releasing a animation system I made long time ago for a old server I had. I will like to share it with all of you as it's no use to be anymore and I made a new and more advanced anim system, I will release this script in pawno, and I don't think any screenshots are needed for a anim system, especially 50 screenshots. Please remember you will need to format this into your gamemode.

Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/dNCHmD04

If you find any bugs please report it here and I will fix them as soon as possible, also if you need any help with putting this into your gamemode feel free to PM me and I will help you out. I will also help you out with other scripting problems if you have any. I will release many more scripts after this, with other systems where you won't have to configure it into your gamemode, I apologize if this causes a concern for anyone. I will be on SA-MP forums everyday for anyone that needs help, if you help people good things will happen to you, remember that and have a good life.

+rep

Thank's boy.

looks cool

Nice

nice +1 rep

Thanks for all the support, make sure to post for suggestions if possible so I can improve my work. I have also added around 75 more animations.

lets get it one homie

Good Job Man!!

+rep, good job.
Looking nice.

Good Job, Loving it. +Rep

Great just Great

Good job!

Great an awesome!

Thanks for all the support everyone, ill think about releasing my new advanced animation system if this one gets a lot of pastebin hits.

Thanks!

Good Job . Thanks