Pawno compiler

How can I solve this? http://prntscr.com/110exj

Try re-downloading the server files, extracting them to a folder on your desktop, and run pawno.exe as Admin.

You left me with a half answer there, am so excited and still waiting on the new episode where you show what the fatal error is, she must be so mean, like those drama mexican movies.
Could you copy paste the error here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDivine
Посмотреть сообщение
Try re-downloading the server files, extracting them to a folder on your desktop, and run pawno.exe as Admin.
Windows XP doesn't have the "Run as admin." staff by the way.

I havent' been using computer for 2 days, it worked perfectly now I wanted to do something, and this appeared.
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Neno\Desktop\DV\gamemodes\gm.pwn(0) : fatal error 101: cannot write to file: "gm.amx"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas.
Посмотреть сообщение
I havent' been using computer for 2 days, it worked perfectly now I wanted to do something, and this appeared.
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Neno\Desktop\DV\gamemodes\gm.pwn(0) : fatal error 101: cannot write to file: "gm.amx"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Just try making a new .pwn file? Save it to a new one?

1.Open a new pawno.
2.Hold Ctrl shift
3.Click Home and end.
4. It will highlight it all
5.Copy it.
6. Paste it in a new pawno.
7. Click f5 and it will compile and it might work and might not it depends there might be something wrong with the gm if it dont work.
8.IT MIGHT WORK MIGHT NOT

Created new pwn file, and it works. Thanks.