Finding the minimum and maximum values of X and Y coordinates.

Hello there!

I'm sure this is a simple task but I've only just woken up and can't seem to process a way to do it in my head. So... I figured I'd ask y'all!

I have four sets of XYZ coordinates stored in a variable like this:

varName[playerid][0][0], varName[playerid][0][1], varName[playerid][0][2]

Basically, the first [0] after [playerid] determines the set of data. Like I said, I've got 4 sets so the first [0] can actually increase to be [3] at the maximum. Then the second argument (the [0], [1], and [2]) refers to the X, Y, and Z coordinate, respectively.

I'm trying to create some dynamic areas (using Incognito's streamer plugin), but I need to determine the minimum X coordinate, the minimum Y coordinate, the maximum X coordinate, and the maximum Y coordinate. Obviously, a loop will be necessary. However, I just can't seem to figure out how in the world to do this.

Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Finding the minimum and maximum values of X and Y coordinates. - by Scenario - 17.04.2013, 16:09
Re: Finding the minimum and maximum values of X and Y coordinates. - by Pottus - 17.04.2013, 16:20
Re: Finding the minimum and maximum values of X and Y coordinates. - by HurtLocker - 17.04.2013, 16:36
Re: Finding the minimum and maximum values of X and Y coordinates. - by Scenario - 17.04.2013, 16:48