GTA:SA big problem !

Hi,

I have a problem with GTA San Andreas (SAMP), I have Windows 8 Pro, few days ago I can't enter in GTA, not in gta_sa.exe, neither with SA-MP
Before everything worked well, but suddently it doesn't work..I removed all GTA:SA, then I reinstalled it but the same.
I set gta_sa.exe with administrator permissions, I set it on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 98 modes and on every mod is doing the same.
At its reinstall, I selected another install location, but the same.
What happens exactly is that when I enter in gta_sa.exe appears the waiting mouse and stays like that for 5 seconds and after it dissapears and it isn't in background too..the same when I connect in SAMP.
I did all I know, the crack is good, GTA:SA version is 1.0 ....

Do anybody know how to help me with that ?

We told others before, stop using windows 8, its not made for GTA:SA neither is it for gaming. Also, why do you crack games? Give some credit to the game makers man, they need to make their money too

This is server support. Please use the Client Support section for this.

When installing GTA:SA again, did you clear your settings file from Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files? That's the most common cause for game dysfunction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasA
Посмотреть сообщение
We told others before, stop using windows 8, its not made for GTA:SA neither is it for gaming. Also, why do you crack games? Give some credit to the game makers man, they need to make their money too
Windows 8 is a perfectly good OS for gaming too (better than Win7 in my experience). Also, cracking the game is (by my country's laws) perfectly legal and sometimes required (versions higher than 2.0 in GTASA) to make mods such as SA-MP work.

(Although the topic is clearly in the wrong forum, the moderators can move it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
Посмотреть сообщение
When installing GTA:SA again, did you clear your settings file from Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files? That's the most common cause for game dysfunction.
Yes, he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 8 is a perfectly good OS for gaming too (better than Win7 in my experience).
It has pretty much problems with games...

I tried to help him, I did all what I know, but no result... then he posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IZ]Kira
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

I have a problem with GTA San Andreas (SAMP), I have Windows 8 Pro, few days ago I can't enter in GTA, not in gta_sa.exe, neither with SA-MP
Before everything worked well, but suddently it doesn't work..I removed all GTA:SA, then I reinstalled it but the same.
I set gta_sa.exe with administrator permissions, I set it on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 98 modes and on every mod is doing the same.
At its reinstall, I selected another install location, but the same.
What happens exactly is that when I enter in gta_sa.exe appears the waiting mouse and stays like that for 5 seconds and after it dissapears and it isn't in background too..the same when I connect in SAMP.
I did all I know, the crack is good, GTA:SA version is 1.0 ....

Do anybody know how to help me with that ?
Did you try running it without compability mode? I used to run SAMP on compability mode in 0.3e and when 0.3x same thing happend to me like it did to you, and I fixed it by removing the compability mode.