Looking for partner

I have no clue how to script and im looking for some1 to do that. The server its hosted all it needs is a GM.

REQ: English knowledge

Please, send me your skype/Y!M or w/e u use thru PM.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

My advice is to learn scripting though. No matter how good your leadership is, how cool your ideas are, you'll need to know how to script to make it go further. The only alternative I see is you your close friend/real life friend knows it and will do it for you, but getting someone off here to join you isn't a good idea I don't think. I know this firsthand.

I tried to learn, but it's too dayum hard. I just can't understand the codes and stuff. I don't have any friends that know how to script... they never heard of SA:MP. It takes too much time to learn by myself - i'm quite brainless.

I get what you mean. But you could always remember there have been 10 year olds on this in the past who have learned to script in Pawn, even younger. Try watching some *******s on how to script, the series', and you could also try learning some other languages too, like on here you could learn HTML, this site is really easy:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
I get what you mean. But you could always remember there have been 10 year olds on this in the past who have learned to script in Pawn, even younger. Try watching some *******s on how to script, the series', and you could also try learning some other languages too, like on here you could learn HTML, this site is really easy:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp
w3schools does not comply with W3C's standards, read w3fools.com for more information.

I suggest you to buy e-books, or IRL books, or even read some tutorial online on HTML and CSS. Read below for useful links regarding HTML

Quote:

WebPlatform.org is an open community of developers building resources for a better web, regardless of brand, browser or platform.
Opera Web Standards Curriculum covers the basics of web standards-based design in HTML and CSS.
SitePoint is a pretty good reference for HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Their documentation always mentions feature support across different browsers, and describes known browser bugs.
The W3C, itself, has a wiki-based general Learn page as well as an HTML element reference.

The MDN (Mozilla's Developer Network) takes over at intermediate CSS and covers JavaScript better than anyone.

The MDN is also a wiki (little known fact), which means we, as knowledgeable web developers, can add or change information so the pages are as effective and comprehensive as possible.

post in the Need helpers/scripters?Post here! thread in server support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSka
Посмотреть сообщение
w3schools does not comply with W3C's standards, read w3fools.com for more information.

I suggest you to buy e-books, or IRL books, or even read some tutorial online on HTML and CSS.
Oh thankyou, I never knew that. I won't completely pass off w3school's lessons as they seem to be mostly reliable and useful, but I'll take note of that page and use the links it suggested as well.

I tried to learn scripting a year ago, but it seemed hard...
but when I tried to learn from the wiki, I started making my own gamemodes just after a month...
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

I just don't get it dude, so hard...

If you can't script you should probably join an established server and get into their staff. Even good scripters can't start up a server today, in fact I even know about servers that have been around for several years and are doing badly/losing members, even ones with amazing scripting/mapping. Now is not a good time for making a server, unless it's something completely unique.

Well, i wanna make a trucking GM so u dont need unique things. So, if u have a trucking GM and u wanna host it drop me a PM!.