#sa-mp IRC channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystans
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm... today I want to try join on IRC (I never had even an IRC client) and I've this message when try to connect:What the hell?
As you are from Poland, it's probably related to the ban on *.pl

You guys need to remember that this is an 18+ game

It isn't our fault your parents do not love you enough to stop you playing on games you shouldn't be playing on. So expect this stuff in IRC.

If you don't like it then don't join, it's not rocket science. Us regulars who have been there for years like it and aren't going to change it because one person is offended. This is the Internet, if you can't handle that then throw your computer out of the window.

The amount of whining this community does is quite outstanding. If you don't like what's going on in the IRC channel, LEAVE.

no.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWEWCWljaBU[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
The amount of whining this community does is quite outstanding. If you don't like what's going on in the IRC channel, LEAVE.
Aye.

You guys/gals don't need to come up to me and basically say the same thing. I'm really not asking to do anyone anything. There are like 5+ posts saying the same thing. I'm expression my opinion about "sa-mp irc". And another thing, if you don't like what's posted here then just "get over it" seriously. And for people wondering about my age, I'm 18+. No one is urging you to response to any posts so buckle up. I hope this is the end of the discussion.

ayo gurl chill...........

Why polish IP addresses have been banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
You guys/gals don't need to come up to me and basically say the same thing. I'm really not asking to do anyone anything. There are like 5+ posts saying the same thing. I'm expression my opinion about "sa-mp irc". And another thing, if you don't like what's posted here then just "get over it" seriously. And for people wondering about my age, I'm 18+. No one is urging you to response to any posts so buckle up. I hope this is the end of the discussion.
The funny part is that 99% of the time there is nothing 18+ in that channel. Other than the usual sexually tinted sarcastic comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
Посмотреть сообщение
The funny part is that 99% of the time there is nothing 18+ in that channel. Other than the usual sexually tinted sarcastic comments.
Maybe I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope it's just sarcasm.