Ј150 for Motherboard, Ram and CPU

Hey guys and I was wondering what the best 3 components that are stated above are that all come together to equal the budget of Ј150.

I was thinking an Intel Pentium G series (Mainly for the upgrading options)
8GB Ram
And haven't really decided on the motherboard yet.

Already have case, power supply and a graphics card so no need to even consider those.

Thanks in advance, I guess.

What do you even want to use it for? You better save up a bit more because that budget's probably not going to cut it. RAM €50 (Ј43), Pentium G2120 €80 (Ј6. Leaves approx. €45 (Ј39) for the mobo.

You wont even be able to open Word Office... It will take you like 20 minutes.

Why not save up money and buy an i5 or i7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy
Посмотреть сообщение
You wont even be able to open Word Office... It will take you like 20 minutes.

Why not save up money and buy an i5 or i7?
Now you my friend definitely don't know much about computers if you weren't exaggerating dramatically. An Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz with 8GB ram and a motherboard with great reviews is Ј130. This would without a doubt, pretty much instantly open word and run most games out today in 1080p, if not all. (I have done my research, I'm not just saying it for the lolz.)

And as of the first comment, I have looked at benchmarks and videos of games being played with 30-40+ fps in 1080p on this processor. I have a standalone graphics card which is pretty decent and with the upgrade options of this processor at the price of Ј50, can I go wrong? It runs Battlefield, Arma 2 OA with no problems, 30-60 fps.

I have watched videos and done research on the products I have chosen.

Could you give me any recommendations within this price range please. That's what I asked for and for some reason, no-one seems to give me a straight up option.

Well if you really want...

Ј94 Intel Core i3 3220 Dual Core CPU 3.3Ghz
Ј36 MSI H61M-P20-G3
Ј30 Corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 4GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory Module

It's Ј10 over, usually 4GB of Corsair Vengeance is Ј20. The board has 2 slots so if you ever want another 4GB you can buy it, but you won't genuinely need that for a while. It didn't put a massive amount of effort into searching for the motherboard, but a microATX H61 board, they're mostly the same specifications really.

Could you please finally just buy something? Youve created like 20 threads all about "should i buy this" or "best for xxx $"
I already gave it up to answer your questions, you wont buy anyways and ask again in a week,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross8839
Посмотреть сообщение
Now you my friend definitely don't know much about computers if you weren't exaggerating dramatically. An Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz with 8GB ram and a motherboard with great reviews is Ј130. This would without a doubt, pretty much instantly open word and run most games out today in 1080p, if not all. (I have done my research, I'm not just saying it for the lolz.)

And as of the first comment, I have looked at benchmarks and videos of games being played with 30-40+ fps in 1080p on this processor. I have a standalone graphics card which is pretty decent and with the upgrade options of this processor at the price of Ј50, can I go wrong? It runs Battlefield, Arma 2 OA with no problems, 30-60 fps.

I have watched videos and done research on the products I have chosen.

Could you give me any recommendations within this price range please. That's what I asked for and for some reason, no-one seems to give me a straight up option.
It meant to be a joke... But why you go with Pent? Well, ill try to find something good for 150 dollars price range. :P

also as it was said above. Why not follow his advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please finally just buy something? Youve created like 20 threads all about "should i buy this" or "best for xxx $"
I already gave it up to answer your questions, you wont buy anyways and ask again in a week,
I was like him when I was designing my computer this time last year, to be honest it paid off.

But really OP I advise you to wait for the next Intel CPUs and the next nVidia GPUs. Even if they're out of your price range, it will make the current ones cheaper, so wait a few months.