What's the best SAMP Text Editor to use?

Hey guys, well I was reading up about something to do with how Pawno operates when I stumbled onto the wiki about the program its self, and it is said that Pawno is designed for low end computers due to the process power it takes which is very minimum at that, and that Pawno is designed for small scripts and it is recommended to go to a more advanced Pawn text editor if your script is over 2000 lines... now mine's actually quite past 2000 lines but I still use Pawn.. I was wondering what you guys use and why?
I may consider changing if it improves how I script.. e.g. Syntax Highlighting etc.

I'd use Pawno still. Maybe Notepad++ but I don't see how it's any better.

I would use Notepad++ if I could get it working properly. Sticking for pawno for now, even though it has it's problems.

Go here, please: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=419792

Thank you for the responses guys, it just lets me gather a little bit more information on what... more advanced scripters would use to help them deal with bigger sized scripts... My scripts not massive but it's more than a couple of thousands line over 2000 and if I was to use a software which might aid in working with a bigger script, then changing/upgrading my text editor would be something i'd have to do.

Thanks once again Vince for the link, just had a look at the wikipedia for the possible text editors that could be used!

Cheers! If anyone else wants to leave their input feel free as i'm still open to see what these text editors have to offer.

already old, maybe outdated, but PawnStudio still does a good job.

There have been many topics like this, however I would suggest you Sublime Text 2!