The ways you're testing your codes?

Hey , I'm only asking what's your ways or the best ones to test a script that we make? for example /cuff or whatever , me , I test it on myself , then if it works I forbide players to do it ... I thought about creating a NPC then test everything on it , gonna try it later ! what's yours?

thank you.

Just get a friend of yours to test with him your scripts.

If you want a tip for testing: break stuff. People always test the obvious stuff, just using the command simply, but never thoroughly test stuff. If the cuffed player quits while cuffed, are the cuff objects removed etc.

I just test them myself, and let others join if they feel like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want a tip for testing: break stuff. People always test the obvious stuff, just using the command simply, but never thoroughly test stuff. If the cuffed player quits while cuffed, are the cuff objects removed etc.
This.

I'd just think of what a player in desperate need to escape would do. always works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed , thank you for the tip

I should see it from every angle.

Thank you all for participating .