please help me

guys i cant advertise my server in advertise server

its give :

1_Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2_If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

guys i activate my account and its worked but i didnt understand the cause 1

Because your reputation is not enough.... you can't post because your reputation is negative..

i didn't understand how i can do my reputation positive plz

come on guys help me how i can do positive my server is portforward by a program called pf config

it becomes 192.168.1.24 :tcp:7777 udp:7777

Quit being a little troll. You know that the ip you're giving is unreachable from anywhere except from your local network.

192.168.1.24 is your local ip .

Find your ip here http://whatismyipaddress.com/

go on whatismyip.com and the portforward that ip. and you cant advertise becouse you dont have 5 rep and atleast 30 posts you wont get rep by asking

Guys, this is the third topic this person has made. I have helped him numerous times within the last topic filling him in on all the details, yet he's continuously making topics to try and get people onto his server by using his default gateway. I think Sithis is correct about him being a troll, we should just ignore this person.

And if hes not a troll he could use the search button

1 - You need to wait for activation (For beta tester or moderator to give you it)
2 - You need atleast 5 Reputation to post that.Read
HERE for more information about to post server