[GameMode] United Gaming RP [0.3x - unique]

I have a little prob... Some times it's kicking out all players and then need to reconect again.. what could be an issue for that?

Quote:

C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(47) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cuff"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

How Can i fix that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryTrooper441
Посмотреть сообщение
How to make your Self admin?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How to make your Self Admin?
First thing dont double post . The answer is : Run the server join then register then log out , go to the Scriptifles Folder search for your name then open it , search for AdminLevel=0 change the ''0'' into the admin level you want ...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How Can i fix that?
You can fix it to run the Pawno as adminstrator , If it is still wont work , then remove the line 47 <invulde> Cuff

i bought this game mode this same one in fat so i can tell you that this game mode is a real nice one iam not one of the people who scam him tho in fat i do not think this was the same guy i bought it from but any way i just want to say to the real maker of this game mode asesome work bro keep it up +Rep

I had the old version, Been waiting for the new version to be released! Now you did it!

Carrot please fix all the warnings then re upload it please.

Fix the bug man.

rcon login ,and banned. there is no ban log, nor user files. where is it saved at?
fix this bug come on

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
Bugs

Yes - This script has some bugs , You'll need to be abit exprienced inorder to fix them.

Known bugs :

- /accept vehicle
- Mapped Objects don't save.

And no - I won't be working ANYMORE on this script - So I won't be fixing any bugs.

Note : This script is not recommended for Scripting Beginners.
Read this carefully please.

However - The users are saved in the "scriptfiles" folder - And to make yourself admin - Open your user and change the Admin=0 to 99999.

Also - Don't Login on the RCON without being an admin.

- Thanks for your support guys.

I have a problem can someone help me please? i am runing it on VPS, it says Run time error 19: "File or Fuction not found"

UPDATE streamer plugin then recompile the script. when it worked, dont forget to REP me

I am tryng to re-compile the script it shown some errors there .. :S

Can you do it? Upload somewhere and give me the link? Thanks +rep.

Poist the errors here.

RPG or HARD RP ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestaZero
Посмотреть сообщение
RPG or HARD RP ?
Medium RP ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisha
Посмотреть сообщение
Fix the bug man.
The fuck are you talking about? There are no bugs, alright... there are, but it takes 1min to fix them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponii
Посмотреть сообщение
Carrot please fix all the warnings then re upload it please.
He wont be updating the script. Why do you even want the warning to be fixed so bad? Sometimes its better to have a warning than nothing

Hello if someone can fix the streamer problem and upload it here for me here please? rep+1 who will do this..

I tried the Script and it is Awesome +Rep, I was a little bit Dissapointed though when I couldn't figure out how to create a Faction IG? If you could send me the Command anyone that'd be Great , Also, If you Changed the Ranks and Abilities so its not just 5 Ranks? That'd be better, .

How to delete street cars ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoKaTa
Посмотреть сообщение
How to delete street cars ?!
/deletecar [ID] or try /rav