Unknown Object

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you folks, I've been trying to find this object but I couldn't. :( I know I've used it before, but then when I need it and I tried to find it back, I just couldn't (always like that). :( So if any of you guys know, it'll be much appreciated.

The object is just looks like a wall, it's higher than the normal wall object (ID: 19436), however is not long, it's just short, probably like only 1/2-1/4 from the normal wall (ID: 19436), the width is almost the same as wall object (ID: 19436) as well.

Its color is like rustic-brown, a bit darker from the reference (ID: 19436), and when you slam on it, it sounds like metal.

It's hollow, just like a rectangular shaped pipe, as I recall. The shape, not the size, is similar to object below, but as I said the color is rustic-brown, not like the one on the picture below.

Anyone knows? Thanks!

Do you have a photo of the object ingame? I know alot of objects in SA-MP but really couldn't get this one,if you got a map that had that object in it try to find that map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a photo of the object ingame? I know alot of objects in SA-MP but really couldn't get this one,if you got a map that had that object in it try to find that map
I don't have the in-game picture at the moment, but I'll try my best to find it as well, it's kind of hard to find it. :(

I found something that very very similar! ID: 2893, but the color should be darker, rustic-brown.