Stream distance problem.

Hey guys, i know i will sound nooby, or whatever, but i have a problem. I maped a Railway station(Took me preety long to make it), and everything worked in debug, but when i inserted it in my server, my stream distance was way too low, and half of the objects were not loaded when i am standing at the middle. I tried to increase stream distance, do something with streamer, but nothing worked. :3 Here is a pic, but i am preety sure you all know what i am talking about. :3 xD

What streamer do you use?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=2463501#pid2463501

Thank you, gonna try it as soon as i come home. x)

Perhaps you could use an image host that doesn't take 3 weeks to load.

How many objects are there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrescendo
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you, gonna try it as soon as i come home. x)
How are you helping..?

either the object limit is reached, or/and the stream distance is setup wrong for (most?) objects i assume.
the streamer plugin by incognito also now supports custom stream/draw distances - you will need to change that, like CreateObject into CreateDynamicObject. btw, its a good choice not to use more than 500-700 objects per player max.
further i suggest you to write a filterscript rather than a gamemode, for quicker (re)loading the map.
ah, how many objects does the map contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Perhaps you could use an image host that doesn't take 3 weeks to load.

How many objects are there?
Preety sure that the image host isn't the problem. xD But yeh, i gues i could x) The whole map has 1000+ objects so i don't rly think changing every CreateDynamicObject() to CreateDynamicObjectEx() os something would be possible. :3