Server not running

I want to test my gamemode, when I run "samp-server" program and I open samp, and I type in my IP nothing comes up, can someone show/tell me how to fix this? please and thank you

Well ... I'll need to explain you
  • Before you run " samp-server.exe " you'll also hae to open server.cfg and edit it with information of your own suited + just for checking you can add this ip " 127.0.0.1 " This work with out internet connection too. But if you wanna make it public so you'll need to port forword.

my friends cant connect with that ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Cuellar
View Post
my friends cant connect with that ip
I know .. Well read my signature for more info on how to port forword. Once you have port forworded correctly run your server and go www.whatismyip.com and tell your friends to join your server with that ip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3mPHi$_S3
View Post
I know .. Well read my signature for more info on how to port forword. Once you have port forworded correctly run your server and go www.whatismyip.com and tell your friends to join your server with that ip.
I don't see "NAT" do byou think you canhow me in teamviewer please, itd help alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Cuellar
View Post
I don't see "NAT" do byou think you canhow me in teamviewer please, itd help alot
Ok Wait till i install it xD

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Ok Wait till i install it xD
I figured it out sorry and thank you!!!

No P

If you don't know that 127.0.0.1 loops back to localhost, then you should reconsider if running a server is for you.