Some Problem...

Whenever I start playing Samp, I'm usually running it at around 64fps, but then i'll randomly get dropped down to 30fps, then dropped all the way down to like 8fps, and it's because oer 70% of my CPU is being used and i really don't know why, I factory reset my computer but it still happens... Anybody have any ideas?

CPU damage, or overheat? Tried running it with no other programs open?

Are any other games doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
CPU damage, or overheat? Tried running it with no other programs open?
I've tried that, and it happens within the first 10 minutes of being on Samp... any idea how to tell if CPU is damaged and or fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Are any other games doing this?
Some other games it happens yes...

I also forgot to mention that when this happens it also slows down my computer,

Anyone got an idea..?

My best idea is hardware damage, how old is your PC, would you say you've been straining it for its specs, and does it have bad temperatures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
My best idea is hardware damage, how old is your PC, would you say you've been straining it for its specs, and does it have bad temperatures?
Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? I've had it since christmas and it does get a little hot, but even when it's cool this still happens

I had that period as well with my laptop and the only thing that helped was to reinstall the computer, sadly. And after a couple of times I decided to buy a better computer lol. Since yours is from this Christmas it seems very weird... I would however suggest you to reinstall the computer BUT do this as last option.