Can admins know

Can admins know who reps me? I was tried to help someone and and he reped me bad and commented "your mom is fucked by my cock". There was no reason to say that after I helped him.

(another pic soon)
Now is pming me asking things about what i told him in the post

pm dugi

I really don't want to have another day like yesterday where I basically went off on everyone. So, let's keep this one short: Stop worrying about reputation. When you whine about it, you get more -rep. The administrators of this forum don't give a flying fuck about who -reped you for what. It's time everyone around here grows up a little bit. Your e-penis doesn't define who YOU are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
Посмотреть сообщение
But offends me.
Oh for crying out loud. THIS IS THE INTERNET. PEOPLE DON'T CARE AND YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT BOTHER YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение

I really don't want to have another day like yesterday where I basically went off on everyone. So, let's keep this one short: Stop worrying about reputation. When you whine about it, you get more -rep. The administrators of this forum don't give a flying fuck about who -reped you for what. It's time everyone around here grows up a little bit. Your e-penis doesn't define who YOU are.

Oh for crying out loud. THIS IS THE INTERNET. PEOPLE DON'T CARE AND YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT BOTHER YOU.
MY PROBLEM IS NOT THE REP, IS THAT HE OFFENDED MY MOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
Посмотреть сообщение
MY PROBLEM IS NOT THE REP, IS THAT HE OFFENDED MY MOM.
Go ask your mom if she was offended by that comment from the Internet. Seriously, go right ahead!

THIS IS THE INTERNET, KID. Do you know what the Internet is? All of the countries mixed into one large virtual world. The fact that you even let that comment bother you is very sad. Do you know how many people hate my fucking guts here? Any idea how many people say they'd come try to kill me? Ha. None of it bothers me, whatsoever. As long as you can sleep at night, it's all that matters. Now, seriously, grow up, and ignore it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Go ask your mom if she was offended by that comment from the Internet. Seriously, go right ahead!

THIS IS THE INTERNET, KID. Do you know what the Internet is? All of the countries mixed into one large virtual world. The fact that you even let that comment bother you is very sad. Do you know how many people hate my fucking guts here? Any idea how many people say they'd come try to kill me? Ha. None of it bothers me, whatsoever. As long as you can sleep at night, it's all that matters. Now, seriously, grow up, and ignore it!
lol. I just felt like I had to post and say lol.

Lol its true this is the internet, but it would be nice if the moderators did a bit more work. They have the power to warn/ban these people, nobody expects them to ban every single one of them that insults but they could at least ban who they can and show they're not going to tolerate it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol its true this is the internet, but it would be nice if the moderators did a bit more work. They have the power to warn/ban these people, nobody expects them to ban every single one of them that insults but they could at least ban who they can and show they're not going to tolerate it here.
Finally someone.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Understand that all of the moderators here probably have actual jobs and families to take care of. Also, many of them are real programmers (like ******; it's also his job if I understand correctly) and they can't spend their time on the SA:MP forums like some of us can. Last but not least, there aren't many moderators here in the first place. With a forum of over 12,000 active members, it's a lot of work for them in the first place.

The reputation system was put into place in order to prevent horrible server advertisements. Quite frankly, it's working for the most part- but also caused a problem; people are abusing it and people are whining when they're the ones receiving the "abuse." If there were more moderators, I'm sure they would moderate the reputation system a bit more. But, since there aren't, it's a lost cause.

Seriously though, people; it's just a number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas.
Посмотреть сообщение
You would feel offended by those words and would demand the person to be punished.
People know better not to talk about my mom in front of my face. I'm a big guy, people tend not to fuck with me anyways. On the off chance someone decides they're going to test me, they get their punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas.
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone connects to your server and they starts to flame you. You're going to use that ban or kick command, why? because they offended you.
No, actually. It doesn't offend me. It annoys me that they think it's OK to come on MY server and cause a ruckus which isn't OK.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They're beta testers not forum moderators. They don't give a fuck and I respect them for that.

Quote:

Someone connects to your server and they starts to flame you. You're going to use that ban or kick command, why? because they offended you.
No. It's because people enjoy defending their territory and ultimately enjoy banning people.

It's fun to ban people!