Looking for someone who can design guns

Yes, I am making a FPS game *not advertising it* and I wish to have someone who can design weapons (such as an STEYR AUG) for the game.

There will not be payments though you will be in the development team and have EXTREME early access.

Nobody would use their time to design things for free. Atleast offer some money..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuMike
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody would use their time to design things for free. Atleast offer some money..
Exactly. While you may see it as an amazing opportunity, others just see it as a job that they'd get paid for anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuMike
Посмотреть сообщение
I made pro logos for Nike company for free. But guess what? A graphic design team hired me in because they saw my name in the CREDITS.

Designing that gun will get development, and then say you are looking forward to work with EA or something. They will look at the game, see what you did, and they will be surprised. Its basically your designs portfolio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Echo
Посмотреть сообщение
I made pro logos for Nike company for free. But guess what? A graphic design team hired me in because they saw my name in the CREDITS.

Designing that gun will get development, and then say you are looking forward to work with EA or something. They will look at the game, see what you did, and they will be surprised. Its basically your designs portfolio
Agree

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Doubt you make logo's for professional companies when you can't pick a colour for your signature to not fuck up my eyes

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't listen to the people below that say what you did isn't true - they are just jealous.

I replied to a topic in the 'Scripting Help' board once and fixed a guy's problem. The next morning, I had an e-mail from Rockstar saying they were interested in me with a programming position on their team for GTA V. Sorry, no spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
Doubt you make logo's for professional companies when you can't pick a colour for your signature to not fuck up my eyes
lol so sorry about my fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't listen to the people below that say what you did isn't true - they are just jealous.

I replied to a topic in the 'Scripting Help' board once and fixed a guy's problem. The next morning, I had an e-mail from Rockstar saying they were interested in me with a programming position on their team for GTA V. Sorry, no spoilers.
I'm not jelous :P was just annoyed scrolling down and seeing an awful color that fucked with my eyes

Btw I doubt rockstar chose you because you helped in a scripting help topic as people do that everyday you must'v contacted them before

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
That's funny it was in a drawing for best logo I won