[Plugin] MySQL & PostgreSQL Plugin

Doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanory
View Post
"r" stands for "Result-ID".
sql_query returns the result, but i can't give OnPlayerLogin the result id, if sql_query has to be executed first.
This is the reason, why i have to write down two format parameters but only one variable.

Later I use the result id ("queryid") in OnPlayerLogin
As far as I understand you don't need to pass the result, the function will do it for you. However you need to include 'r' or 'R' somewhere in the format (sql_query), and it has to match your function prototype.

Example:

pawn Code:
foward MySQLCallback(Result: sqlresult);

public MySQLCallback(Result: sqlresult)
{
    // Do something with the result here...
}

// Somewhere in your script where the query should be executed:

sql_query(connection, query, QUERY_CACHED | QUERY_THREADED, "MySQLCallback", "r");
On Topic:

Great release, after using it for a little bit I have to say that its really good.
I would like to see some more documentation on this plugin however.

Good work

EDIT: I actually wanted to ask a question about sql_wait.
What does it actually do? prevent from any other queries to be executed, or hang the server? (till all activity is over)

I have to say, so far (1~ month since I am using this plugin) I had no crash or any problem unlike with BlueG's plugin. Good work indeed.

For people that still have problems or errors on Debian (Like i had with v2.3).
I have recompiled it on Debian 64-bit, and it works great on my debian server (The MYSQL Static version):
http://blackbanks.net/mysql_static.so.tar.gz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
For people that still have problems or errors on Debian (Like i had with v2.3).
I have recompiled it on Debian 64-bit, and it works great on my debian server (The MYSQL Static version):
http://blackbanks.net/mysql_static.so.tar.gz
I've already released version 2.4, which was built on CentOS 5 to make sure nobody encounters any problems with missing libraries. I've done some more tests and it looks like this is still the fastest and most feature-rich plugin out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan..
[...]I've done some more tests and it looks like this is still the fastest and most feature-rich plugin out.
A feature comparison:
Quote:

BlueG's:
- y_inline support
- visual logging (HTML log)
- multi-threading
- ORM-like system (R33+)

Dan's:
- unthreaded queries
- PostgreSQL support

I think your plugin also uses multi-threading, but only with 2+ connections.

Speed tests:
Quote:

Windows (4x3.4GHz, logging disabled)
-------
Only executing queries:
v2.0: 3186 ms
v2.4: 2404 ms

R25: 3396 ms
R26: 3152 ms
R27: 3057 ms
R28: 2609 ms
R33: 1752 ms //not sure about this result

Getting data with field names (sql_get_field_assoc/cache_get_field_content) + _int & _float versions:
v2.0: 9902 ms
v2.4: 6610 ms

R25: 9562 ms
R26: 6722 ms
R27: 5595 ms
R28: 6544 ms
R33: 5447 ms

Getting data with field indices (sql_get_field/cache_get_row) + _int & _float versions:
v2.0: 7191 ms
v2.4: 4597 ms

R25: 6127 ms
R26: 4739 ms
R27: 3717 ms
R28: 3706 ms
R33: 3358 ms

Your plugin doesn't work on my Linux machine, it says some "clock_gettime" function or something is missing.

Quote:
View Post
I've already released version 2.4, which was built on CentOS 5 to make sure nobody encounters any problems with missing libraries. I've done some more tests and it looks like this is still the fastest and most feature-rich plugin out.
The plugin is loading correctly now, but if i use one of the functions in my gamemode, my server crash immediately.

In Version 2.3 I had some problems with connection loss and that the server freezes sometimes when he should execute a query. The server didn't crash but he freezes and the cpu usage is at 100%.
Here is the sql_log.txt when it's starting.
pawn Code:
[20:52:04][debug] Natives::sql_query: Query executed (query->id = 8818, query->error = 0). No callback found!
[20:52:04][debug] Natives::sql_free_result: Freeing query (query->id = 8818)...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_query: Scheduling query (query->id = 8819, query->query = SELECT rcl_players.skin, rcl_houses.key1, rcl_houses.posX, rcl_houses.posY, rcl_houses.posZ FROM rcl_houses LEFT JOIN rcl_players ON(rcl_houses.key1 = rcl_players.name) WHERE posInt = 0 AND posVWorld = 0 AND key1 <> '-' AND key1 <> 'Immobilienfirma' AND houseStat = 3 AND (maxKeys = 1 OR maxKeys = 2 OR maxKeys = 3) AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'StaffBankSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelSpinybed' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEmerIsle' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelRedsWest' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelLasVentu' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelStrip' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFortCars' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBoneCoun' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelElQuebra' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelTierRoba' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMontgome' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDillimor' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFliCount' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMulholla' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelIdewood' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBayside' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAirSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelWhetston' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAnglePin' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelJuniHoll' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEastBas' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDoherty' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF2' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF1' AND key1 <> 'SellerDonutSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBAnglePine' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBOcansFlat' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPEsplNorth' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPFinancial' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSCBGSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSJuniHill' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerKebabBay' AND key1 <> 'SellerAmmuSF' AND key1 <> 'PatientEMS', query->callback = SQL_LoadTaxiPassenger) for execution...
[20:52:08][debug] worker[1]: Executing query (query->id = 8819, query->query = SELECT rcl_players.skin, rcl_houses.key1, rcl_houses.posX, rcl_houses.posY, rcl_houses.posZ FROM rcl_houses LEFT JOIN rcl_players ON(rcl_houses.key1 = rcl_players.name) WHERE posInt = 0 AND posVWorld = 0 AND key1 <> '-' AND key1 <> 'Immobilienfirma' AND houseStat = 3 AND (maxKeys = 1 OR maxKeys = 2 OR maxKeys = 3) AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'StaffBankSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelSpinybed' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEmerIsle' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelRedsWest' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelLasVentu' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelStrip' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFortCars' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBoneCoun' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelElQuebra' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelTierRoba' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMontgome' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDillimor' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFliCount' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMulholla' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelIdewood' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBayside' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAirSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelWhetston' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAnglePin' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelJuniHoll' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEastBas' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDoherty' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF2' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF1' AND key1 <> 'SellerDonutSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBAnglePine' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBOcansFlat' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPEsplNorth' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPFinancial' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSCBGSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSJuniHill' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerKebabBay' AND key1 <> 'SellerAmmuSF' AND key1 <> 'PatientEMS')...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_ping: Pinging handler (handler->id = 1)...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_query: Executing query (query->id = 8820, query->query = DELETE FROM rcl_items WHERE location = '0' AND id = '47' AND type = '0')...
[21:09:30][warning] Natives::sql_debug: Switching the log levels to (0, 2)...         <--- I killed and restarted the server with putty
And here a part of my server_log.txt
pawn Code:
[20:52:04] [chat] [UC] [XXXXXXX]: super
[20:52:52] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:55094
[20:52:52] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:60945
[20:52:55] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:2860
[20:52:55] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:63265
[20:53:08] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:56401
[20:53:22] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn't logon to the game.
[20:53:22] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn'
t logon to the game.
[20:53:22] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:50279
[20:53:25] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn't logon to the game.
[20:53:25] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn'
t logon to the game.
I have removed the names and IPs for privacy. Is this problem fixed in v2.4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLS95
View Post
In Version 2.3 I had some problems with connection loss and that the server freezes sometimes when he should execute a query. The server didn't crash but he freezes and the cpu usage is at 100%.
Here is the sql_log.txt when it's starting.
pawn Code:
[20:52:04][debug] Natives::sql_query: Query executed (query->id = 8818, query->error = 0). No callback found!
[20:52:04][debug] Natives::sql_free_result: Freeing query (query->id = 8818)...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_query: Scheduling query (query->id = 8819, query->query = SELECT rcl_players.skin, rcl_houses.key1, rcl_houses.posX, rcl_houses.posY, rcl_houses.posZ FROM rcl_houses LEFT JOIN rcl_players ON(rcl_houses.key1 = rcl_players.name) WHERE posInt = 0 AND posVWorld = 0 AND key1 <> '-' AND key1 <> 'Immobilienfirma' AND houseStat = 3 AND (maxKeys = 1 OR maxKeys = 2 OR maxKeys = 3) AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'StaffBankSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelSpinybed' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEmerIsle' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelRedsWest' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelLasVentu' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelStrip' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFortCars' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBoneCoun' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelElQuebra' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelTierRoba' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMontgome' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDillimor' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFliCount' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMulholla' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelIdewood' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBayside' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAirSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelWhetston' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAnglePin' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelJuniHoll' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEastBas' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDoherty' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF2' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF1' AND key1 <> 'SellerDonutSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBAnglePine' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBOcansFlat' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPEsplNorth' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPFinancial' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSCBGSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSJuniHill' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerKebabBay' AND key1 <> 'SellerAmmuSF' AND key1 <> 'PatientEMS', query->callback = SQL_LoadTaxiPassenger) for execution...
[20:52:08][debug] worker[1]: Executing query (query->id = 8819, query->query = SELECT rcl_players.skin, rcl_houses.key1, rcl_houses.posX, rcl_houses.posY, rcl_houses.posZ FROM rcl_houses LEFT JOIN rcl_players ON(rcl_houses.key1 = rcl_players.name) WHERE posInt = 0 AND posVWorld = 0 AND key1 <> '-' AND key1 <> 'Immobilienfirma' AND houseStat = 3 AND (maxKeys = 1 OR maxKeys = 2 OR maxKeys = 3) AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'XXXXX' AND key1 <> 'StaffBankSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelSpinybed' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEmerIsle' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelRedsWest' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelLasVentu' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelStrip' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFortCars' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBoneCoun' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelElQuebra' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelTierRoba' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMontgome' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDillimor' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelFliCount' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelMulholla' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelIdewood' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelBayside' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAirSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelWhetston' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelAnglePin' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelJuniHoll' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelEastBas' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerFuelDoherty' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF2' AND key1 <> 'SellerItemSF1' AND key1 <> 'SellerDonutSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBAnglePine' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBOcansFlat' AND key1 <> 'SellerCnBDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPEsplNorth' AND key1 <> 'SellerWSPFinancial' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSCBGSF' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSDowntown' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSJuniHill' AND key1 <> 'SellerBSGarcia' AND key1 <> 'SellerKebabBay' AND key1 <> 'SellerAmmuSF' AND key1 <> 'PatientEMS')...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_ping: Pinging handler (handler->id = 1)...
[20:52:08][debug] Natives::sql_query: Executing query (query->id = 8820, query->query = DELETE FROM rcl_items WHERE location = '0' AND id = '47' AND type = '0')...
[21:09:30][warning] Natives::sql_debug: Switching the log levels to (0, 2)...         <--- I killed and restarted the server with putty
And here a part of my server_log.txt
pawn Code:
[20:52:04] [chat] [UC] [XXXXXXX]: super
[20:52:52] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:55094
[20:52:52] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:60945
[20:52:55] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:2860
[20:52:55] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:63265
[20:53:08] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:56401
[20:53:22] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn't logon to the game.
[20:53:22] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn'
t logon to the game.
[20:53:22] Incoming connection: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:50279
[20:53:25] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn't logon to the game.
[20:53:25] Kicking XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX because they didn'
t logon to the game.
I have removed the names and IPs for privacy. Is this problem fixed in v2.4?
It looks like you forget to free the result, if i look at the logs above...

The Select Query is THREADED and CACHED, so I don't need to free it manually.
I forgot to write that I am using now the 1.0 version again and I don't have such problems anymore.

Wow this plugin it's very interesting because i have MYSQL R6 and it's too long to update on R7 or more with my all query SELECT

The Query non threaded and cached is more fast than MYSQL R6 ?

I can have more example querys non threaded and cached?

PHP Code:
new Result:vehicles sql_query(conn"SELECT * FROM vehicles"QUERY_CACHED);

//          using cache, even though this is a non-threaded query ^ 
    //          awesome or what?

for (new 0rows sql_num_rows(vehicles); != rows; ++i) {
        new 
vehicle[eVehicle];

vehicle[vId] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"id");

vehicle[vModelID] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"modelid");

vehicle[vColor1] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"color1");

vehicle[vColor2] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"color2");

vehicle[vPos][0] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_x");

vehicle[vPos][1] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_y");

vehicle[vPos][2] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_z");

vehicle[vPos][3] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"rot");

sql_next_row(vehicles); 
                }

sql_free_result(vehicles); 
What is
PHP Code:
sql_next_row(vehicles); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain123
View Post
A feature comparison:

I think your plugin also uses multi-threading, but only with 2+ connections.

Speed tests:

Your plugin doesn't work on my Linux machine, it says some "clock_gettime" function or something is missing.
+ y_inline support - I didn't have any plans on implementing it, but now that you mention, it's there.
- visual logging (HTML log) - Yeah sure, because a pile of shit (HTML tags) is always better. Let's also take into consideration that there are many browsers that can open a .HTML file that's over 100mbs.
- multi-threading - I lol'd in real life when I read this. The way I handle multi-threading is the real way. Your plugin fetches malformed results. Anyway, you can manually implement a pool in Pawn or wait for me to do it in v2.7.
? ORM-like system (R33+) - proof or gtfo :hurr:
+ unthreaded queries - People don't have to put much effort to convert their old scripts and get rid of bugs. In some cases (especially in OnGameModeInit and OnGameModeExit) unthreaded queries are required.
+ PostgreSQL support - Cool or what?
+ striking resemblance with SQLite api - It comes in handy for users that want to convert their old scripts.
+ multiple result sets
+ proper result handling
+ "live" (a.k.a. non-cached) queries - Especially when a large amount of data has to be loaded.
+ parameters can be pushed by reference - Great, ain't it?
+ many more that I'm not bothered to post

Your plugin might be faster (I still don't believe your results), but mine offers reliability.

P.S. I fixed that clock_gettime() issue. Thanks for the report!

I also did a quich benchmark, output:
Code:
GO!!! (Dan)      | now = 45693129 (start)
connected        | now = 45693134 | now - last =     5 | now - start =     5
scheduled        | now = 45693136 | now - last =     2 | now - start =     7
done             | now = 45693137 | now - last =     1 | now - start =     8
executed         | now = 45702784 | now - last =  9647 | now - start =  9655
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GO!!! (BlueG)    | now = 45729908 (start)
connected        | now = 45729913 | now - last =     5 | now - start =     5
scheduled        | now = 45729915 | now - last =     2 | now - start =     7
done             | now = 45729919 | now - last =     4 | now - start =    11
executed         | now = 45742206 | now - last = 12287 | now - start = 12298
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
The plugin is loading correctly now, but if i use one of the functions in my gamemode, my server crash immediately.
Check the latest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger™
View Post
Still like blueg's
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnKill
View Post
Wow this plugin it's very interesting because i have MYSQL R6 and it's too long to update on R7 or more with my all query SELECT

The Query non threaded and cached is more fast than MYSQL R6 ?

I can have more example querys non threaded and cached?

PHP Code:
new Result:vehicles sql_query(conn"SELECT * FROM vehicles"QUERY_CACHED);

//          using cache, even though this is a non-threaded query ^ 
    //          awesome or what?

for (new 0rows sql_num_rows(vehicles); != rows; ++i) {
        new 
vehicle[eVehicle];

vehicle[vId] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"id");

vehicle[vModelID] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"modelid");

vehicle[vColor1] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"color1");

vehicle[vColor2] = sql_get_field_assoc_int(vehicles"color2");

vehicle[vPos][0] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_x");

vehicle[vPos][1] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_y");

vehicle[vPos][2] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"pos_z");

vehicle[vPos][3] = sql_get_field_assoc_float(vehicles"rot");

sql_next_row(vehicles); 
                }

sql_free_result(vehicles); 
What is
PHP Code:
sql_next_row(vehicles); 
Yes it is faster.
sql_next_row retrieves the next row.

For those who haven't noticed, I created a FAQ page on Github's Wiki.

Any documentation on this plugin?

And another question (I asked before, but seems like it was ignored).
What does sql_wait do? (I know it waits for sql activity to finish, but what does it do to the server?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxips2
Посмотреть сообщение
Any documentation on this plugin?

And another question (I asked before, but seems like it was ignored).
What does sql_wait do? (I know it waits for sql activity to finish, but what does it do to the server?)
https://github.com/udan11/samp-plugi...sked-Questions
If you are too lazy, skip at the end. There are some useful links, including an example.

sql_wait makes the server sleep until all scheduled queries (of a connection) were executed. It comes in handy in OnGameModeExit when you try to save your information and you must wait for them to finish before the server quits.

Sql_wait is useful if you are closing the server, so it will force the server to wait for all the queries to finish and then shut down.

edit: dan was faster.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
https://github.com/udan11/samp-plugi...sked-Questions
If you are too lazy, skip at the end. There are some useful links, including an example.

sql_wait makes the server sleep until all scheduled queries (of a connection) were executed.
So the server is basically hanging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxips2
Посмотреть сообщение
So the server is basically hanging?
Yep.

Can you update your "Originally Posted by Fetch about one million rows" on R33 release of Pain's plugin?

Reasons: "Plugin rewritten." - udan11 authored a day ago

Also R21 - R33 suffered major updates.

Nice done Dan, the plugin works great now on my Windows machine, not tested at Linux yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you update your "Originally Posted by Fetch about one million rows" on R33 release of Pain's plugin?

Reasons: "Plugin rewritten." - udan11 authored a day ago

Also R21 - R33 suffered major updates.
I've already posted a small benchmark, my v2.5 with his R32:
Код:
GO!!! (Dan)      | now = 45693129 (start)
connected        | now = 45693134 | now - last =     5 | now - start =     5
scheduled        | now = 45693136 | now - last =     2 | now - start =     7
done             | now = 45693137 | now - last =     1 | now - start =     8
executed         | now = 45702784 | now - last =  9647 | now - start =  9655
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GO!!! (BlueG)    | now = 45729908 (start)
connected        | now = 45729913 | now - last =     5 | now - start =     5
scheduled        | now = 45729915 | now - last =     2 | now - start =     7
done             | now = 45729919 | now - last =     4 | now - start =    11
executed         | now = 45742206 | now - last = 12287 | now - start = 12298
I've rewritten the plugin because I added more documentation and heavily refractored it. Also, changed the structure a little bit, optimised some structures, added parameters that can be passed by reference, support for y_inline, but nothing major.