Object Help

I was looking for objects that look like clouds, can anyone give me the ID of any object which looks like cloud? the colour doesn't matter as I will change the colour of it. Please ,if you find any, give me the ID, it would help me a lot

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Samp_objects

I seriously hate this type of reply
of-course I know about this list, and I even searched for objects, but I asked for help because I couldn't find any, so if you don't know about them, so please don't reply...

and I even want to say that to others that don't give answers in links (till not necessary) to any post in this section

Did you tried this one?
Код:
18674	cloudfast
I just used Ctrl + f on the website, which Edvin gave and that's the result. Just asking, did you check/seen that one?

Yeah I tried it, but the fact it is too fast, it gives an unrealistic effect, and we can't use it as cloud object :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesYesYes
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I tried it, but the fact it is too fast, it gives an unrealistic effect, and we can't use it as cloud object :/
Just a question, are you sure that object exist in SA-MP? Have you seen it on some server, or you just can't find it and looking for help? Because, if you're not sure, then probably this object doesn't exist and you will have to create your own texture and use it somehow in SA-MP folder in GTA SA folder (custom.img).

Well I have seen it on a server, its DayZ server, they have custom ambient, so I guess they use something like this? I've also seen those type of object in some video, but I forgot