How would i report someone stealing our community files??

Ok, so basicly, i'l keep it short.
Our entire list of files were leaked by someone, he has been fired and removed.
But, the files are up on a new server, aswell as their forum, they have the entire BBC coding and script to our community, with all the personal account informations etc, is there any way we can have them closed down?
They've simply taken out forum layoud/BBC coding, script, and edited it to a new name, leaving the rest the same.

I'd like help with this ASAP! Thanks!

Contact their hosting company with proof that you own the things they're using and the company will probably terminate their hosting account and (probably not, but might) delete their files.

I've sent you some info via PM, but the short answer is hire an IP attorney to discuss your case, it's worth the investment.

If you tell the people that play on that server that the files are stolen, and have proof of it, it won't probably attract too much players. As for the server closing, make sure that their every player knows the server is owned by a faggot who stole your script, and the server player count will probably fall, and they have to close down the server. I wouldn't be too much concerned on the user information, since i believe you have hashed your passwords.

You need evidence that tell's that you are the owner of the files and dont bother to contact the hosting company, they won't close the account or anything.

Well host provider wont delete files which are stolen if you report even with proof cause he earn money from the speciefic person. The same thing happend with matrix stunting Yet they chould'nt do any thing but they have open an other server by adding " 0fficail " with server name. This happend to alot of poeple i whould suggest you to follow the @JARNU points.