Hi guys

myGamemode.amx = 0MB after add #include <sscanf2>
#include <Dini>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <foreach>
#include <streamer>
#include <YSI\y_commands>

Look , i using LARP GM

Did your compiler return any errors or warnings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Did your compiler return any errors or warnings?
No . but if i delete #include <sscanf2> , i get Fix complat PAWN

But this probleme

pawn Код:
Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

The runtime error normally only shows up in the server console, as far as I know..
Probably the sscanf plugin is not loaded/not loaded correctly. Make sure it's loaded.

what about using nativechecker plugin??Good to find what messed up in ur Server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
The runtime error normally only shows up in the server console, as far as I know..
Probably the sscanf plugin is not loaded/not loaded correctly. Make sure it's loaded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_007
Посмотреть сообщение
what about using nativechecker plugin??Good to find what messed up in ur Server.
Error: Function not registered: 'Streamer_CallbackHook'

There you go : )
You need to load the streamer plugin.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There you go : )
You need to load the streamer plugin.
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\Test rp\pawno\include\YSI\y_bintree.inc(378) : warning 219: local variable "right" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\Test rp\pawno\include\YSI\y_bintree.inc(511) : warning 219: local variable "right" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\Test rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(250) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\Test rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(11689) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\Test rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(19443) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)

These are some errors caused by wrong scripting. Can you show me the code located on and near the error lines?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
These are some errors caused by wrong scripting. Can you show me the code located on and near the error lines?
Код:
250 : forward OnPlayerLogin(playerid,password[]);
11689: public OnPlayerLogin(playerid,password[]) 
19443 : OnPlayerLogin(playerid,tmppass);