Vehicle sell

Ok, i repost this topic since last was deleted for some reasons (?), my problem is: I've scripted a vehicle sell but im stucked at the selling part. I've a checkpoint and a check to see if the player is in the vehicle:

pawn Код:
if(checkpointid == CPs[5]) //Vehicle Sell Cp At Crane
    {
    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, 0xF60000AA, "You must be in a car to sell one!");
    if(pInfo[playerid][Skill] == 7)
    {
    SCM(playerid,0xC93CCE00,"To sell this vehicle, press 2.");
    IsAtSellingCraneCp[playerid] = 1;
    }
    }
1st problem: I tried to enter without vehicle in the checkpoint and i dont get the "You must be in a car to sell one!".

2nd problem: Even if i try with a vehicle and i press 2, it doesnt show me the sell message. This is OnPlayerKeyStateChange:

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
            {
            if(GetPVarInt(playerid,"SellTime")>GetTickCount())return SCM(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"Please wait 10 minutes before selling a vehicle again.");
            if(newkeys &  KEY_SUBMISSION  && IsAtSellingCraneCp[playerid] == 1 && pInfo[playerid][Skill] == 7)
            {
            new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
            GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
            new rando = random(42381)+127;
            new sold[128];
            format(sold, sizeof(sold), "** %s sold for %d CSCash, thank you!", VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))-400],rando);
            SCM(playerid, LIGHTBLUE, sold);
            GivePlayerMoney(playerid, rando);
            new irc[200];
            format(irc,sizeof(irc), "2,7** Carjacker %s (%d) sold a %s for %d CSCash.",pname,playerid,VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))-400],rando);
            IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID, IRC_CHANNEL, irc);
            SetPVarInt(playerid,"SellTime",GetTickCount()+600000);
            RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
            }
            }
Someone can tell me whats wrong?

Fixed.