Copyright protection

Is there any way to protect the server's name, I mean make it copyright protected.If yes , please do tell me how.
Thank you.

And if you copyright your server's name and someone steals it, what are you going to do? Call SWAT on him? Come on dude no one will care about a server's name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
And if you copyright your server's name and someone steals it, what are you going to do? Call SWAT on him? Come on dude no one will care about a server's name...
Your server's name is Crazy Life Roleplay, as i can see it as your signature.What if someone steals that name, and most of the players are mistaken, Would you DDos it? or just ignore it?

Ignore it like every sane human being above the age of 10.

dude what matters do you really care about others copying a server name end of the day just ignore it like everyone else does. its samp and i think everyone can have the same name

You are technically able to do so. However, in reality, no-one will care. If your server is successful people will recognise it and play on your server instead of a copycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi_Dude
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you DDos it?
Yes, lets all do something illegal because somebody stole a name..

Wow, my name is Robin.. Lets DDOS the internet of everybody who's name is Robin, and then put a copyright on my name.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Your server's name is Crazy Life Roleplay, as i can see it as your signature.What if someone steals that name, and most of the players are mistaken, Would you DDos it? or just ignore it?
Well I'd ignore it, server name doesn't mean much to me honestly, if someone wants to name it like that, sure, go ahead...

EDIT: As long as the guy that took the name doesn't say that I stole his name or something, it's alright...

You can inform the SA-MP team and give them proof that your SV was created first. May be they do something.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you must have some stupid players! IP and website URL's shouldn't mistake no one. Just simply give no fucks to the person and don't give attention to him.