Extra Virtual Machine 3 months

So I got myself a dedicated server and atm I have a useless virtual machine (VPS) on it doing nothing. I'll be willing to let it for go for only 30-40$.

You have a choice of CentOS, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 or Ubuntu

Specs:

Yep its hosted at the Windows Official Datacenter so you don't even need to worry about support issues or lag.

You also have 20GB of outbound networking & unlimited of inbound networking (Too avoid people using the server to attack)

'Windows Server 2012 Datacenter' is a just an edition of Windows Server that lets you have an unlimited amount of virtual machines, as opposed to the Standard Edition which only allows two VMs. It absolutely doesn't mean that it's hosted in Microsoft's datacenter.

An AMD processor in a server machine is also rather weird. But well, good luck with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
'Windows Server 2012 Datacenter' is a just an edition of Windows Server that lets you have an unlimited amount of virtual machines, as opposed to the Standard Edition which only allows two VMs. It absolutely doesn't mean that it's hosted in Microsoft's datacenter.

An AMD processor in a server machine is also rather weird. But well, good luck with it.
It is hosted at the Microsoft Datacenter lol, I purchase all of my dedi's from Microsoft directly.

I agree with vince on this one, I personally would never have a server with an AMD processor even though I'm a big fan of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
It is hosted at the Microsoft Datacenter lol, I purchase all of my dedi's from Microsoft directly.
Citation needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Citation needed
How to proof that? Any quoted emails or links might be faked, and so people will yell that they are faked. The only safe way to proof that is when you bought it and log into the panel.
Also, AMD or Intel is quite pointless for a VPS. Virtual servers also got virtual cpu cores that usually a far below the normal cpu's performance. So you can be quite sure that there wont be a real difference between them for vps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
How to proof that? Any quoted emails or links might be faked, and so people will yell that they are faked. The only safe way to proof that is when you bought it and log into the panel.
Also, AMD or Intel is quite pointless for a VPS. Virtual servers also got virtual cpu cores that usually a far below the normal cpu's performance. So you can be quite sure that there wont be a real difference between them for vps.
Just checked, microsoft themselves does not provide any kind of hosting. However they are linking to companies.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just checked, microsoft themselves does not provide any kind of hosting. However they are linking to companies.
****** Azure, please research properly before assuming stuff next time.

Hmm, must be because of my location... Because microsofts norwegian site doesent show that

Edit: Holy shit they are expensive o.o

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, must be because of my location... Because microsofts norwegian site doesent show that

Edit: Holy shit they are expensive o.o
Because its not shit servers lol, its actually good quality. I'm being nice on the 30-40$ price range.

40 dollars a month?