Unspawn Vehicles?

Hi,

I am using the Land of Paradise GM, and recently added objects, but when I went in game, realized there was a bunch of buses there, how can I remove particular vehicles locations, and how can I also add vehicles?

Thanks

pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit
AddStaticVehicle(carid,x y z, color1, color 2,);
What you should look for is the coach ID if you want to remove it then just select, and delete

To add vehicles. Go in game and type /save (you can put a name after)

i do /save Road Train Garcia 1

so i know which is which

you then go to San Andreas User Files in your documents, find the line you /save'd. go to

OnGameModeInit

and simply post it there

you probably want to be in the car you want to add too so it'll be easier.

Need more help, let me know

I got the coach ID, was 431, but when I search, I can't find anything related to coords, only vehicle menus and bus missions

this GM is originally based on the freeroam mode i designed 8 years ago and the vehicles are loaded from external files - you need to delete the vehicles save file and then look at the instructions to alter vehicle co-ordinates. you cannot do it from the .pwn file as the vehicle locations are not stored there.

if you want more detailed instructions I'd suggest checking out my original GM thread as it has a full set of instructions. just search for tAxI's Freeroam on the forums here and you'll get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJay9209
Посмотреть сообщение
this GM is originally based on the freeroam mode i designed 8 years ago and the vehicles are loaded from external files - you need to delete the vehicles save file and then look at the instructions to alter vehicle co-ordinates. you cannot do it from the .pwn file as the vehicle locations are not stored there.

if you want more detailed instructions I'd suggest checking out my original GM thread as it has a full set of instructions. just search for tAxI's Freeroam on the forums here and you'll get it.
Check the includes.

Edit, go to scriptfiles and look @ tAxI_SYS_SETUP

U need to delete the perm file under tAxI_SYS_SAVE in the script files then edit the vehicle setup file to reflect the spawns u want added.

Ok, tyvm!

Dont have tAxI_SYS_SAVE, only Vehicle_setup and Vehicle_save, and it holds about 10 bus spawns, but I cant really tell which is at this particular location

Ok, I removed them all, tyvm!