Client Network Stats always shows 999 object slots used.

http://i.imgur.com/S8PyPxI.jpg

There is no objects at all, but CNS shows that all object slots are used. Why? Because of this, streamer cant stream any object.

How many objects are there in your server? What streamer do you use? Aren't there 999 objects streamed at that moment?

Some streamers tend to use all 999 object slots for the objects they have to spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
How many objects are there in your server? What streamer do you use? Aren't there 999 objects streamed at that moment?

Some streamers tend to use all 999 object slots for the objects they have to spawn.
incognito streamer. No, in this area is zero server created objects, only default gta. I have 8k+ objects in total.

What streaming distance are you using for those objects? If you use a lot of different distances, what is the highest one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
What streaming distance are you using for those objects? If you use a lot of different distances, what is the highest one?
default (300).

Do you only spawn objects with CreateDynamicObject or do you have CreateObject and CreatePlayerObject as well?

I have no idea what could cause this. Maybe you can loop all created objects to get their positions? Then you might be able to find out which objects are loaded.

oh, i found where is problem. Thanks for your help. There was many (~1500) CreateObject lines in the middle of MAPP filescript, and that cause problems.