[Help] Airplane landing

Hi guys, i need a little help.

I don't know how insert a record/video (idk what) of airplane landing to LS airport.
After last registration step, i want to make an airplane landing to airport, and after that to spawn player.

Please help, i don't know what to do.

You can use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetVehicleVelocity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
No.

Use an NPC or the jumbo jet object. Obviously the NPC would be better but you'll need a (temporary) slot.

I don't get it, how to record airplane landing, and play it every time when somebody register with that ?

And mp2 how to make that with npc ?

It's pointless to do, that means every new player registering would take up two player slots during registration process, rather use the object moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoulen
Посмотреть сообщение
It's pointless to do, that means every new player registering would take up two player slots during registration process, rather use the object moving
It will take one slot for ~10 seconds.

You already have recordings inside the SA:MP folder.
at400_ls
at400_lv
at400_sf

Quote:

I don't get it, how to record airplane landing, and play it every time when somebody register with that ?

There is "public OnPlayerRegister" or smthing if you have login/register system. And as others said its pointless to do it for each player once. You could make that player spawns in Airplane interior, and than act like it landed. You could also SetTimer. After Timer is done you can use SendClientMessage(or whatever) to tell the player that he can exit the plane now. Otherwise he cant exit it(as I said unless SetTimer overs).