Graffiti/Spraying on SA:MP.

Sup, I spent ages looking through a bunch of spraying plugins/FS's but couldn't find one. I was wondering if there was anything out there(released) that is similars to B-Matt's system?

It's something i really want for my server, i think i have literally clicked anything to do with graffiti/spraying for SA:MP but i am hoping I am wrong

Thanks.
B-Matts system:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mISd4Wo_w6c[/ame]

Just make your own? It's really easy to make a script like that, and if you don't know how, then you shouldn't be running a server anyways. You can't probably find that kind of a script anywhere because it's very basic, so scripters don't think anyone would need it, but the noob scripters (the ones who post everything they make to SA:MP forums (like "WELCOM MESSAGES FER YER SURFUR")) don't have enough skill to make them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
Just make your own? It's really easy to make a script like that, and if you don't know how, then you shouldn't be running a server anyways. You can't probably find that kind of a script anywhere because it's very basic, so scripters don't think anyone would need it, but the noob scripters (the ones who post everything they make to SA:MP forums (like "WELCOM MESSAGES FER YER SURFUR")) don't have enough skill to make them.
Well your post was a bit harsh...

OT: I would always recommend to dig deeper but if you can't find anything after digging so far then you can review some of the samp scripting wiki's that can help you out in making your own system. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:..._Documentation

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol'd xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Well your post was a bit harsh...

OT: I would always recommend to dig deeper but if you can't find anything after digging so far then you can review some of the samp scripting wiki's that can help you out in making your own system. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:..._Documentation
Ok thanks, i thought something like was really complicated, i guess not :P

I'll see if i can create my own. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EiresJason
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol'd xD
You "Lol'd" and decided to give me -rep for trying to tell you why you can't find the script? Well, i am sorry for trying. I might aswell just stop trying to help people on these forums, this is the second time i've been given -REP for my own opinions...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You "Lol'd" and decided to give me -rep for trying to tell you why you can't find the script? Well, i am sorry for trying. I might aswell just stop trying to help people on these forums, this is the second time i've been given -REP for my own opinions...
I -REP you because I asked a question, and your answer wasn't helpful to me in any way .

I posted on your other thread about it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you even please stop lying? I know you didn't +REP me at any point, instead you -REPped me 4 times...

You can't give the same person reputation more than once within a specific amount of time. You also can't give reputation to the same post more than once. That means that FOUR different people thought your post was unhelpful/rude, which it was. Next time learn some respect.