[HELP]:Fake Tag

Hello

I am back again with another question

How can I make that if a player join with [TDM] tag, he will be automaticly kicked for FAKE TAG?

And when I change his name to [TDM]his name, then he can join with [TDM] tag and he wont be kicked.

Sorry for my bad English

And thanks for your help.

Anyone?

It sounds like something that would be handled with OnPlayerConnect? Considering changing the name doesn't kick them, it means it's only being called when they login... But you'd have to share code.

Oh my bad, misread this entire thing I thought you was asking for a solution to players being kicked!

Please use the search function, look for "banned names", "blacklist", "forbidden names", "clan tag detection" - anything like that, and results will be guaranteed.

However some tips for a quick start up would be that you need to search for [TDM] in the player's name in OnPlayerConnect. How this works:
1. Get the player's name using GetPlayerName.
2. Use strfind to search the player's name for [TDM]. strfind returns -1 when no results are found, you need to check whether it returns ANYTHING BUT -1 (so strfind(...) != -1).
3. Kick the player if the condition is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Please use the search function, look for "banned names", "blacklist", "forbidden names", "clan tag detection" - anything like that, and results will be guaranteed.

However some tips for a quick start up would be that you need to search for [TDM] in the player's name in OnPlayerConnect. How this works:
1. Get the player's name using GetPlayerName.
2. Use strfind to search the player's name for [TDM]. strfind returns -1 when no results are found, you need to check whether it returns ANYTHING BUT -1 (so strfind(...) != -1).
3. Kick the player if the condition is true.
Can you make a code for me? I am a noob in scripting

try download any blacklist filterscript and add "[TDM]" there but about if admins change thier name so it wont work never

maybe you need INI readers to kick fake clan tag