Serious problem happening these days.

The title talks about it, It's a serious problem happening these days. It's DDoS Attacks and Flooding.

People are just learning how to ddos to get someone's internet off, Cause he just tried to make a simple joke with you?

Seriously, It's around so badly these days, Like people are DDoSing servers & people.

The questions is, Why are you doing this?

Simply because these DDoSers have nothing better to do, and DDoS people because they got turfed or trolled. It is a massive issue, that's why you make friends with mature people not retards who think they're internet gangsters because they bought a $5 stresser to 'stress' someones Internet or server so it goes down.

EDIT: and to add-on, to avoid DDoSes be nice.

I'm not.

Use a strong firewall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Simply because these DDoSers have nothing better to do, and DDoS people because they got turfed or trolled. It is a massive issue, that's why you make friends with mature people not retards who think they're internet gangsters because they bought a $5 stresser to 'stress' someones Internet or server so it goes down.

Exactly. They're just going around the internet thinking they are Internet Gangsters, Like no one can stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not.

Use a strong firewall.
Well. I've tried already, I'm not posting this cause i'm being ddosed, I'm just opening a suggestion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie
Посмотреть сообщение
Like no one can stop them.
Believe it or not, I've read in the newspaper that a boy 17 years old was jailed because of DDoSing SA:MP Servers almost everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm just opening a suggestion thread.
Nobody will stop doing that, even if they read this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
Believe it or not, I've read in the newspaper that a boy 17 years old was jailed because of DDoSing SA:MP Servers almost everyday.

Nobody will stop doing that, even if they read this thread!
Well, Everyone knows. But some people may read it and know it's a serious problem, It's not usefull when you get someone's internet down for a couple days. What are you getting in the equal?

My computer actuly got RAT'ed today.

Some asshole woke up everyone in my house ( played YT music on full Volume . )

and turned on the webcam, anyway luckily he didn't get any access to confidential files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение

yup, its great a great business to start lol, kids will always buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy
Посмотреть сообщение

and turned on the webcam, anyway luckily he didn't get any access to confidential files

yup, its great a great business to start lol, kids will always buy it.
Well, That's funny, But sadly the DDoS Attacks has got so many nice servers closed.

Host's need to start protecting more. It cost's a crap ton of money, however it's a growing problem as it's getting easier and cheaper to get access to these tools.

We recently shifted out a few hundred to get a location for DDoS Protection as I have noticed this appears to be a growing problem in SA-MP.

You dont even need to be extremely friendly. Just dont be an asshole, be direct, but thats what kids mostly cant be. And in case you get attacked anyways, be direct too, and consult the attackers ISP/Proxy to shut the attacker down. They simply have to, as DoS attacks usually are illegal. Quite simply, isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy
Посмотреть сообщение

Dont leave it running at night then. Problem solved.