Best shooting game

Hallo guys...
I have 6 shooting games that I bought today and all of them looks good but I want to know what game you think is the best...
1)Medal of Honor
2)Call Of Duty
3)Battlefield 2
4)Crysis 2
5)Grand Theft Auto iv
6)Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Vote Vote Vote!

Hitman isn't a shooting game, it's a stealth game, if you're talking about Hitman absolution then you're going to want to refund that and get the previous games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
Hitman isn't a shooting game, it's a stealth game, if you're talking about Hitman absolution then you're going to want to refund that and get the previous games.
Hitman Absolution was fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
Hallo guys...
I have 7 shooting games that I bought today and all of them looks good but I want to know what game you think is the best...
1)Medal of Honor
2)Hitman
3)Call Of Duty
4)Battlefield 2
5)Crysis 2
6)Grand Theft Auto iv
7)Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Please vote.
COD end of.

Battlefield 2 but its outdated now so i take it Battlefield 4 when it comes out for now Battlefield 3.

Watch out, the kids are gonna flood this topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
Hitman has guns (which can be fired), so it could be considered a shooting game, yes?

OT:

Battlefield 2 - Never gets boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
COD end of.
The older CoD's are fine, but the newer ones, especially after CoD4 are "meh" at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
The older CoD's are fine, but the newer ones, especially after CoD4 are "meh" at best.
Well, of course. But that was meant to be a joke. But yeah the older CODs were better, but I only play it for the campaign, fuck the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Hitman has guns (which can be fired), so it could be considered a shooting game, yes?
It's still a stealth game, not firing a single shot is more favorable than emptying all of your clips in one sitting.