[Map] Amazing RP vinewood house[Coordinate help?]

Removed

Ok , is good But why you make it there ??

Good Job , The same question as morocco , Why in this place

It's quite good,but......
Location,location,location.

Just make all objects Z + 200 and map fixed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernis456
View Post
Just make all objects Z + 200 and map fixed....
Nooo, if you read what i said, i need help fixing the location. My map editor screwed up my mapping.
It was origionally placed in vinewood, you can see at the end of the video that the "removebuildingforplayer" removes the two houses there, that's where the mapping was origionally. But when i opened my mapping, it somehow reset the coordinates of all the objects and moved it to blueberry. I mapped it in vinewood, and it somehow moved itself to blueberry... Thats what this post is for, not to show the mapping but to get help on how to fix the location.

Nice, but the location is not so good :P

i can fix it. But am not sure how accurate it comes, coz you are saying to move it to a much particular place. I should calculate the coords differences.

or i can easily move it to some other location by checking surroundings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saawan
View Post
i can fix it. But am not sure how accurate it comes, coz you are saying to move it to a much particular place. I should calculate the coords differences.

or i can easily move it to some other location by checking surroundings.
I've already re-created it at the proper location, took me a few days after work but it's finished, you can find the finished post with the .pwn for the mapping somewhere in the mapping section here. Thanks for offering tho.

Would help if your mapping editor had delta movement.