[FilterScript] Interior searcher

[v 1.0] Interior Searcher

Introduction:

Created this script in purpose of server creators who want to find interior coords quick and simple. This script includes all SAMP interiors I was able to find online, and it took some time to put the right values into the right arrays. There are 146 interiors (0-145), though not all of them are stable. So you might fall through the floor.

Commands:

There's only one useful command in this script, and that's /gotoint (int ID). All interiors have their own unique ID, and this must not be conused with the interiorworld ID. You will see a textdraw under your money stating "Interior ID: #", and that's the unique ID of the interior, not the interiorworld.

In order to browse the interiors, you can either use the command and write in a specific interior, or you can start at 0 and browse through with PUNCH (left mouse) for forward and AIM (right mouse) for previous.

Command /intcar (carID) will spawn you a car inside the interior. This was added just for fun to test out certain arenas etc.

You would need sscanf, zcmd and gvar to use this script, unless you edit it yourself into your needs.

Bugs/Fixes:

I haven't seen any bugs so far, but let me know if there's a bug you can't fix yourself, I'll be happy to help.

Credits:

All credits goes to me. It's not that much of a script, but it took some time to insert the values into the arrays.

Download:

ints.amx
ints.pwn
Pastebin (pwn)

Thanks a lot!

Mhmm , Good Job !

Thank you!!

GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you!!
For who ?

I wanted this!

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Server\RGRP\filterscripts\I nterior.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "help"

Good Job!

what exit gotoint? o.O