MTASA\SA-MP Converter Objects

Maybe it's wrong thread, but I fulled out the AA with jumps and stunts, and when I convert it (MTA SA to SA-MP) it shows me some FULLY other objects, it changed the rainbow roads to some billboards I didn't even create. Please help?

I think, you got some old MTA version, but anyway i suggest to use Map Construction, that is easier!

Nah it's the brand new MTA SA 1.3.1. Yea my friend gave me that, so guess I'm going to do it again :/ ... Thanks for suggestion.

Yep, also weapons objects turn to trash cans, i don't thing you could fix that other than remap the conflicted objects with samp's map construction.

Yea I'm turning into Map Construction, but when I press Start, I get "You cannot use the editor while game is running. Close gta-sa and try again."...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestr32
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea I'm turning into Map Construction, but when I press Start, I get "You cannot use the editor while game is running. Close gta-sa and try again."...
Do what it says then?

Actually, forgot to mention, I have gta-sa closed. I checked task manager and also restarted my PC.

EDIT: Fixed:... Thanks to all, you got +1 Reputation.

Are you mapping custom samp objects? All the normal GTA:SA objects convert just fine (at least on my own converter and I doubt any of the public ones do it any differently).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestr32
Посмотреть сообщение
Download Map Construcion by clicking on this

x Than Put Files in GTA Map
x Than Open editor.exe
x Click Load With Colls
x Than start your work with mapping

But you need close any other GTA file

Yes, maybe make some mistake in this writing, but who cares xD

Yes Map Construction easier . How to load my map to server ? my map from map construction