Notepad++ - Pawn - Color bug

Any way to fix this bug? I used https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174046 to set it up and it works great. However, If I try to use any themes other than the default one, the foreground of the text is white. This is what the theme looks like using a .PHP file

But with a .PWN file, it looks like this...

Anyone know how to fix it? I checked in the Style Configurator and changed all the white ones with blue, and it didn't change.

Re install ur window

This
Is
My
Best
Answer
May be it foolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by por12802
Посмотреть сообщение
Re install ur window

This
Is
My
Best
Answer
May be it foolist
HAHAHAHAHAHAno
Mind uploading the PAWN.xml file YOU downloaded? Also send the config file for Notepad++

What on earth does this have to do with 'Scripting Help'? POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glbracer
Посмотреть сообщение
HAHAHAHAHAHAno
Mind uploading the PAWN.xml file YOU downloaded? Also send the config file for Notepad++
PAWN.xml
config.model.xml
Those the two files you want @glbracer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
What on earth does this have to do with 'Scripting Help'? POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION!
What spot should I have put it? I use the program to script, I need help => Scripting help. I'm sure people in scripting help use Notepad++ so I figured it was a good spot.

This section is if you need help with scripting pawn. You don't help scripting pawn, you need help with Notepad++. This should be in Everything and Nothing.

You have to code your own pawn style sheet to fit your theme. Just use Sublime Text 2 or stick with the white themed notepad++

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to code your own pawn style sheet to fit your theme. Just use Sublime Text 2 or stick with the white themed notepad++
Where do I "code my own pawn style sheet"? Like, is there one that is already in the files of notepad++ that I can use as a reference? Or any link or anything? What is it coded in?

Go to your PAWN.xml file that you downloaded and open it with Notepad++ (codeception.) Use hex codes, save and restart NP++. Keep doing this until everything is tweaked to your liking (also the code is at the bottom for the colors, I goofed it when I first tried this.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glbracer
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to your PAWN.xml file that you downloaded and open it with Notepad++ (codeception.) Use hex codes, save and restart NP++. Keep doing this until everything is tweaked to your liking (also the code is at the bottom for the colors, I goofed it when I first tried this.)
LOL at codeception xD

This is my PAWN.xml file --> http://pastebin.com/5hkRiAAK

There are no HEX color codes in there, should I just use a different file or what?