Ravens VS GF

Lets talk really , The Ravens RolePlay and GodFather very good GMs but who did post first , That one was the one created first cause lets say , thats on the same background... Dont u agree with me ?

Is this really a topic that is being brought up right now?

The original GF script was created in 2007. That was 6 years ago! Just about ALL of the released "RP" scripts here have been based ON the GF script (or an edit of it). Raven's RP is just another one of those edits. Adding more features to an already slow script, making it EVEN SLOWER.

People think that "oh, well it has newer features, it's probably faster" is true. Actually, the more you add to the GM, the slower it can become- especially since CurveO's coding was horribly done in the first place.

Why people are STILL using the GF script (or any edits of it) today is still a mystery to me. 6 years is an eternity when it comes to technology.

My final point is; they both suck.

Thats What I meant and - Team Roster Developing of Ravens I'm sry but its true ...

Selfmade RuleZzZ

None of these gamemodes!

I personally like the gamemode scripted by Flyfishes. Bone county roleplay. "MADE FROM SCRATCH"