more objects (adding more then 700 objects)

is there a way you can go over the object limit of 700 (i think) as i have a lot of custom amps in my server and its pretty buggy is there a way i can do it so its not really buggy.

besically streamer only allows like 700 objects or it gets buggy i have like 1500 on my server is there a way u can make it so u can have more without it being buggy

The streamer gets buggy when you have ~1000 objects in the same general area. SA:MP can only stream 1000 objects on the player's screen at a time, so the streamer has to accommodate for that.

Have you changed any of the streamer's settings? I think setting a lower stream distance might help you.

Use incognito's streamer, he can stream many many objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
The streamer gets buggy when you have ~1000 objects in the same general area. SA:MP can only stream 1000 objects on the player's screen at a time, so the streamer has to accommodate for that.

Have you changed any of the streamer's settings? I think setting a lower stream distance might help you.
no how can i do that it will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
Use incognito's streamer, he can stream many many objects.
where can i download it

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

I use this with up to 13 000 objects in a map.

does any one know to fix to fix this

[14:12:59] Script[gamemodes/trd.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[14:12:59] Number of vehicle models: 0

You're missing a plugin. Add the plugin in the plugins folder and in your server.cfg.