SAMP DNS

Hi guys!

I have a domain, I set the DNS (samp.domain.com A record) to my server IP. But I still can't connect with samp.domain.com?
Need help, thanks.

Have you at least waited 24-48 hours. It may take time to propagate.
Can you also take a screenshot of your settings?

If you try to connect to your server through the DNS , but you have the same IP with the server , you will never succed.

Check you`re DNS with a Online Server Status Checker. Cheers

I did exactly the same with my ts3 server, and that was working. Same time, same settings (only ts3.domain.com and samp.domain.com is changed)

Do you have your server IP and the DNS IP both in your favorites list?
If so you need to remove one for the other to work.

Please remove any A record domains on your favorites list before performing this action. If you already did it while it was on your favorites list, I suggest you to remove it due to the fact that it will be renewed and the IP address registered on the old A record will be outdated.

If you are very sure you have done it the right way, then allow 24 to 48 hours for the DNS settings and adjustments to be applied worldwide. It may work for a friend of yours before you and it may even work for you before your friend, it all depends on your location (or country). Also as a side note, if your server port is not 7777 (default port) then you are going to need to add it at the end of your domain name when you add it on your favorites list.

In this case for example, you have a server port of 7778, the correct domain to be placing in your favorites list is samp.domain.com:7778

Hope this helps and cheers. Toss me a PM if you have any further questions!