[Map] Prison exterior Good for RP servers

My name is Drake Pistilli,
A few weeks ago I started on my project, my project was to make a prison for a certain server, but they declined it because it took them too long for me to make it, so I decided to release my mapping to make someone happy with it.

At the beginning you'll see a docking station where prisoners will be held in the first place, and when the administration is done they'll get transported to the island.

If you need the codding for the gates feel free to contact me on jaelpeeters@gmail.com it might take some time for me to respond since I am also scripter for a other server, it can take up to three days for me to respond.

Here are the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/RQ94E

And here is the mapping: http://pastebin.com/LZKGD44i

I hope you like it and maybe I'll see my mapping in your server,
everyone can just use it on their server there is no such thing as Copyright on this mapping.

Greetings,
Drake Pistilli.

Good Job 10/10

Good Job !

Altough it's kinda unrealistic,it's very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorDrone
Посмотреть сообщение
Altough it's kinda unrealistic,it's very good.
Hmm, that's your opinion, some people like it, but yeah everyone has his own tatse haha.

The only thing I do not understand is because you put 28 basketballs on the floor of the basketball ground. With four or five would suffice.

But good map 9/10

REP+ !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
Посмотреть сообщение
The only thing I do not understand is because you put 28 basketballs on the floor of the basketball ground. With four or five would suffice.

But good map 9/10

True, I made one without all those basketballs already but somehow I deleted it so I posted screenshots of this one, also you can just delete the basketballs.

Wow great mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshan121
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow great mapping
Thanks