[Plugin] PathFinder by Pamdex

Yes, that's what I've done aftermath; in its begining, it returns the same logs as for you, but then, when I use PathFinder_FindWay, the server crashes while crashdetect prints what I've added in my edited last post

Sorry for bothering you two times in a row, but, these are bugs I cannot solve by my only-pawn knowledge

I will be glad to see this plugin working with ColAndreas.

Is there a version of this plugin to work with ColAndreas?

I created this plugin on CA, but... there`re problems

HELP me please, I need any help about this!

is it available to find the right coordinates when we apply it for FCNPC ?

I'll update this plugin - rewriting code (using C++11 standard) and adding multithreaded ColAndreas support instead of MapAndreas - but first I have to make a special version of multi-threaded ColAndreas with plugin API.

Pathfinding will be possible also under bridges or other objects without any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamdex
View Post
I'll update this plugin - rewriting code (using C++11 standard) and adding multithreaded ColAndreas support instead of MapAndreas - but first I have to make a special version of multi-threaded ColAndreas with plugin API.

Pathfinding will be possible also under bridges or other objects without any problems.
Sounds very promising, there is just so much that has to go right to actually pull this off I am sure you will! Looks like SA-MP is headed into an era of advanced NPC control / Pathfinding it's so close now but really development of these things takes a long time and a lot of people but with the things I have seen going on lately we should hit the next critical mass breakthrough very soon.

ColAndreas still needs optimizing honestly, just some small refactoring could make it vastly faster as codectile proved with his physics plugin. If we get that, your API, and this PathFinder update... Smart NPC's only missing AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
ColAndreas still needs optimizing honestly, just some small refactoring could make it vastly faster as codectile proved with his physics plugin. If we get that, your API, and this PathFinder update... Smart NPC's only missing AI.
Yeah, the whole project really needs a complete overhaul in design from the ground up. Which shouldn't be too hard for someone with a decent level of experience to accomplish fairly quickly. ColAndreas really isn't that overly complicated and I am sure there is some things could be vastly improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamdex
View Post

you started rewriting it late a bit I had to learn c++ and plugin development to make your plugin on CA: https://github.com/Fleynaro/PathFinderCA