SA:MP Lag spikes

Hello to whoever reads this.
I've been experiencing some troubleshooting since the last day or two where I randomly get lag spikes.
I've tried everything, a clean GTA no mods, re-installing GTA and SA:MP, removing my .set file added Stream memory fix the Cleo and ASI seperatly, I've ran my gta_sa in compatabilty mode, and I have no other way of trying to figure out what it is, I even tried a completely diffrent version of SA:MP and GTA.
In SP it won't work and I tried it on two diffrent servers yet I have no results of it being better, I'm pretty sure my PC can handle GTA since I used to run more mods after I had to re-install my game for a entirely diffrent purpose, ever since then I've been stuck with it, I get like 50+ frames per second at all times but as I said since the last two days this has been a SERIOUS problem, severely affecting my driving, shooting and roleplaying.
I hope someone sees this and is able to actually help and fix this.

I also had this, but I downloaded a FPS limiter and it worked for me, perhaps it will work for you try to /fpslimit 30 in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygaa
Посмотреть сообщение
I also had this, but I downloaded a FPS limiter and it worked for me, perhaps it will work for you try to /fpslimit 30 in-game.
Thank you it works!