Vehicle's stream rate

Can I increase the distance that I can see vehicles from?

I'd need that to make my system more real, and I can't see the vehicles from so far .

So can I do it? How?

this is defined in the server.cfg:
Код:
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
bear in mind that when you increase the distance, it will also affect players+blips on radar.
i suggest to increase the stream_distance in steps of 100...

Dude, it seems not to work, or then I think you've understood differently from what I've explained. I'll explain so much easier:

On the first picture, I put the plane on the runway, and I'll go to the top of that very high building.

On the second picture, I'm looking from the top to the runway where I put the plane, and I can't see it! That's the problem! I want to the be able to see the vehicles from long distances .

Btw, on the second picture I can see the helicopter called Leviathan on the HELIPORT.

how far did you set the distance? get yourself a parachute/maverick, and fly towards the (invisible yet) plane. if the plane appears at half the way, then you have to increase the streamdistance by another 300 units. i suggest 1000 units for a first try. if it works, decrease it again.
edit: the heliport seems to be at 1/4 distance instead 1/2. therefore the distance 450 or 500 will work already.

In case it don't be correct and the wrong order may be blocking this param..

Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password *************
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname Test server
gamemode0 F1
filterscripts admin
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 0
weburl www.sa-mp.com
plugins sscanf streamer
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 1000
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
Pнctures: [ 1) Still viewable / 2) No more viewable (just the shadow, but it's common)]

Sadly I think that's the maximum allowed .

400 is the max. Sucks.