[GameMode] RPG World 5.0 - SQLite, ZCMD, Sscanf2, Real-time GM Editing, Banking, Vehicle Ownership, Businesses, Houses...more!

Watching the thread waiting for it to become the best base in SA:MP RP server history! Now back to lurking for me!

Thanks

Just finishing up the business system now. Should I upgrade the factions system or install the housing Yates next?

UPDATED:

- Businesses system is now fully operational with the command /bizmenu

- Businesses will be fully controllable via that menu - you must be 7-8 meters from the business your trying to utillise.

Is there any tutorial on how to add this gamemode as I'm a complete noob at this?

There's not really a tutorial needed. Just set the server up as you normally would and make sure the script files are where they should be and ur all good.

Good Script Keep it Up

This may be mean but maybe cause bugs so newbs and nubs have to fix them it themselves, prevent it from being overused and become hated, (or just don't help those who ask for help and tell them to use ******?) Maybe it's just me. Am I really mean? BRB, Going to meditate.

Awesome!

Nice good job )

Nice gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by William02
Посмотреть сообщение
Link ERROR
Why even bother to bump a thread from 2013 do you really think that he will reupload the link?

Download's are not working for me

yup link not working ...

For me link not working, can u upload on https://www.mediafire.com/

Linik not working, please reupload...

Fix Link Please, Fix The Link! Please!

sir this link is not working give me a sepert link please sir V5.0

link is not working please give me another and upload on www.mediafire.com

Do you realize that gamemode was published 5 years ago, that means you will not get a download link ever ....